What is Suhagra?
Suhagra contains sildenafil citrate, the substance that helps to overcome erectile difficulty and have erections of excellent quality every time they are physiologically required. Suhagra works by expanding the blood vessels in the penis so that they can absorb and retain the amount of blood required for the optimal erectile hardness.
The drug thus reconstructs the natural mechanism of erection, but with an added layer of confidence provided by the pharmacological boost of sexual stamina.
Suhagra acts in the presence of sexual stimulation only; but it also helps to achieve a new erection after ejaculation much faster in comparison to a non-medicated state.
What is Suhagra used for?
Suhagra is administered with the following purposes:
- to restore the ability of achieving erection in response to sexual stimulation
- to ensure the ability to maintain erection for as long as it is required for a satisfactory sexual act to take place
- taken regularly, Suhagra helps cure ED symptoms
- to alleviate anxiety related to performance
- to address the issues related to psychological ED
- to shorten the postejaculatory recovery period
- to restore self-confidence in men affected by ED
- to give a major boost to the sexual stamina
- to improve the overall virility image
- to improve intrapersonal relationships in couples
How to use Suhagra
Suhagra pills are taken on demand in the dose recommended by doctor. A tablet of Suhagra is taken 60 minutes before the sexual activity is anticipated. Wash it down with a sufficient amount of liquid that is not caffeine-containing, alcohol or grapefruit juice – preferably water. Medicine adherence is essential for Suhagra effects to be their maximal and safest.